A navigation guide for the helm, our CruiseGuide provides first-hand guidance. Rather than a marina directory or a crowd-sourced compendium, we have personally depth-recorded and photographed every single anchorage, marina, and trouble spot—multiple times. Inappropriate marinas and too-shallow anchorages have been omitted, making your piloting easier by adding our experience, rather than just including everything.
There’s a lot more to know about an anchorage than its statute mile marker. Our two-volume AnchorGuide for the Intracoastal Waterway starts with full-color NOAA chart screenshots, and then adds a boatload of information for each ICW anchorage. Depth-annotated tracks show you exactly where to anchor, the safe route in and out, and depths every 120 feet. It’s like being aboard and looking over our shoulders during survey!
“Love your “adult” use for Twitter … We were delayed by a road race bridge closing—if I had subscribed to your real-time info I would have gone above the bridge before stopping for the night.”
“Great work! I’ve done seven round trips of the ICW… Bringing that technology to a guidebook is a tremendous advancement. I thought the paper book was dead, but you have brought it back to life.”
- OTW:ECHART Microsoft announced an April (8th), 2014 Windows XP "end of life" in 2007. About 30% of you have not moved on. Think Windows 7.
- OTW:ICW (p 93) New FREE mobile pump-out service in Charleston Harbor for docked or anchored boats! Call 843-608-9287
- OTW:ICW (p 131) Cape Canaveral Falcon 9 rocket launch 3/16/14 0441 hrs. Front row seats at Titusville or Indian River Anchorage!
- OTW:ICW (p 166) Dania Beach Marine Flea Market—largest in the world—open 3/13-3/16. http://t.co/e8hZLseshx
- OTW:ICW (p 41) Dismal Swamp Canal (Route 2) REMAINS closed at state park pontoon bridge [DS STM 27.9] due to emergency repairs.
- RT @SoundingsOnline: ‘Almost free’ cruising guides now available: http://t.co/FyjBGJnVP7